Terms & Conditions
The term 'Department, LLC' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 417 W SUPERIOR ST, Chicago Il United States, 60654. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at email@example.com
Return & Cancellation Policy
Orders cancelled within 1-3 days after purchasing, will receive a full refund. Orders cancelled after the 3 day period - only 50% of the order price will be refunded. If your order is fully constructed and ready for shipment we will not be able to issue a refund.
We are a very small shop and can not accept returns. Please read descriptions of our products carefully and ask us as many questions as possible before purchasing. All Sale are Final. We will do everything we can to ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Larger items shipped via our white glove service which can take 1-3 weeks. We will contact you once shipping has been scheduled and again when your item is picked up. Our shipper will contact you while in route to schedule delivery.
Our Small, Medium, Large and Two Drawer cabinets are shipped via UPS which could take 3-10days to arrive. A signature is required at delivery.
*If your item arrives with major damage to the packaging, please refuse the delivery. If the package is accepted, and damage is found after unboxing, please document all damage. Please provide us with pictures of the packaging as well as any damaged to the piece. Please keep all boxes and packaging materials for inspection and insurance claims.
*We DO NOT offer COI. If your building will require a COI at the time of delivery you must arrange this on your own. Our shippers will only make curbside delivery if this is the case.